Feel like wearing... #1

by

Beautiful sunshine I saw through my window this morning, gave the impression that leather jacket was the most appropriate outerwear. Who would bother to check the temperature! I did not. Let me just tell you it wasn't the best decision. So here I am, drinking a hot tea with the quadruple portion of lemon, honey and ginger. Pretty strange that leather jacket is on my 'feel like wearing' list, you may think. But it's just this piece of clothing I can't wait to wear again and once the weather forecast is better, I'll live in. Nevertheless, suede ankle boots, that REALLY fit into the 70s trend going on in fashion right now, seem a wiser choice. Btw, those Saint Lauren ones are insane, aren't they? And while the bare legs with dresses are sort of a hard core right now, a hint of a bare skin with those cropped Levi's 501 is a great transitional option.

Jeans: Levi's 501 | sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarer | leather shirt: Zara | striped shirt: Equipment | studded suede boots: Saint Laurent | shopper: Saint Laurent

Zara Black Leather Shirt, Euipment Striped Blue Shirt, Levi's 501 CT distressed mid-rise straight-leg jeans, Ray Ban classic iconic Wayfarer, Saint Laurent Studded suede ankle boots, YSL Monogramme Shopper

Follow on Bloglovin