Dakota Johnson

by

The highly anticipated film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey is about to come to cinemas. So chances are, unless you've been living under a rock, you've heard about Dakota Johnson. I don't want to share my opinion about the book. I just wanted to say I love this young starlet's style. Whether caught by paparazzi or on the red carpet, this girl rocks. If I had to choose the Golden Globe Best dressed, I guess I'd go for her Chanel whimsical, metallic look (ok, Emma Stone and Lupita Nyong'o also looked insane). But for me, her casual sartorial choices are even more exciting as I can easily incorporate some of her ideas, unlike Chanel Haute Couture. The outfit with lace-up ballerinas is my very favourite one! And what do you think about her style?

Well, this text sounds pretty emotional, but it's just fashion I'm so excited about! :)

via


via 

via




Follow on Bloglovin