Resolutions.

by

It was a wildly long time since I last posted, but no, I haven't given up on blogging yet. Things got really busy, but you have no idea how happy I am, having time to write new posts, scan Pinterest and other time consumers (it is not an exaggeration to say I know Zara sale section by heart). So while I'm still happily rested and full of naive enthusiasm, I decided to make some reasonable New Year's resolutions. I'd better write them down.

  • Do more of what makes you happy
  • Above-mentioned Pinterest and its life-changing mottos had something to do with this resolution! Reading more books, watching better movies, cooking more ambitious meals than scrambled eggs would be just fine. It's the small things that make us happy! My prescription is: at least one good movie and three homemade dinners a week, one book a month. And the world becomes brighter :).

  • DSLR camera
  • I gotta get one before I die of jealousy watching all those fancy blog posts containing great photos. Not saying that buying a camera will make me an excellent photographer, but i have to start somewhere. Nevertheless, the choice is really difficult, as you don't buy such equipment everyday and the selection is so huge. Any suggestion?

  • New healthy me
  • I'm not 17 anymore and I feel like my metabolism sucks. Maybe two meals a day and sedentary lifestyle have something to do with this... I need to find it out and change some habits. Healthy diet, drinking a lot of water, regular meals and short exercises at least three times a week, going to bed earlier, among billion other recommendations, should give outstanding results. This one doesn't sound surrealistic at all...

    Follow on Bloglovin