What a beautiful chair

by

Whether it's fashion or interior decoration I love the eclectic (like this fancy word!) approach. I admire the combination of elements that seemingly does not match at all but artfully combined gives wonderfully harmonious and interesting results. This time I'm namely writing about mixing different chairs at the table. I totally understand owners of such sets in the kitchen/dining room. Having to choose between so many beautiful pieces of furniture, I don't think I'd be able to select only one type or colour.

Well, it's not easy to obtain such nonchalant, magnetic, bohemian effect as presented in the photos below. Of course having unlimited budget, it is by far easier to achieve, however, with the help of chain stores it is possible! I know my mum would never accept that idea in her house. And what do you think?



Follow on Bloglovin