Tanya Taylor

by

Tanya Taylor is a young rising star of fashion industry. Once I saw her spring/summer 2014 collection I was "unconditionally and irrevocably" in love with and, what's worse, I couldn't get rid of the thought that there's no sign I'd be able to afford any of those clothes soon. For now I can only sob. Or maybe I go back to work, hoping it brings me better money (for clothes) in future (are there any other reasons for studying?). I haven't decided yet.

This collection is girlish and feminine, colourful and elegant at the same time, bright, fresh and glamorous. Vibrant colours and bold patterns have nothing to do with splendour in this case - terms sophisticated, enchanting and uplifting reflects character of the collection far better. And when I look at the details... Bags! Jewellery!! Or Shoes!!! I've already decided - I'm sobbing.

Anyway, look and enjoy!

source: Moda Operandi

Tanya Taylor SS '14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

 Tanya Taylor SS14

Tanya Taylor SS14